Mojitos are the new Moscow Mules, take our word for it. 😉
Mojitos date back to the 1500’s when settlers boarded ships on their way to Cuba. The variation was known to cure tropical illnesses and prevent scurvy and dysentery. Idk about you, but it sounds like just what the doctor ordered.
Share this Post
2oz Crusoe Organic Rum
8oz Just Chill Jamaican Citrus
10-12 Mint Leaves
2 Brown Sugar Cubes
1. Slice 3 lemons in half & juice into cup.
2. Add 8-10 mint leaves and two cubes of brown sugar.
4. Fill your cup up with Ice
5. Add 2oz. of Crusoe Rum
6. Top off with Just Chill Jamaican Citus.
7. Garnish with mint and lime.